Each year the Great Taste Awards reward the very best products from artisan producers throughout the UK and beyond. All of the items in this hamper have won gold awards, including the wines, and they are collected together so you can see just what the fuss is all about!
|This hamper contains the following (inclusion of alcoholic beverages is optional):
- Seed & Bean White Lemon & Poppyseed 85g
- Wildings Duck Crackling Peaking Duck 25g
- Cranberry & Hazelnut Sodabread Toast 110g
- Hawkshead Black Garlic Ketchup 230ml
- Buttermilk Crunchy Peanut Brittle
- Little Doone Original Balasamic 250ml
- OEA Tapenade Marocaine 160g
- Sauce Shop Sriracha 260g
- OEA Moorish olives 250g
- Tenuta Bronze Drawn Calamarata Rigat 500g
- Acropolis Classic Olive Oil 500ml
- Kent & Frazer Lemon Butter Shortbread125g
- Delicioso Sugared Spanish Torta
- Granny's Secret Sour Cherry preserve 375g
- Claires Jalapeno Jam 225g
Option 2 – With Wine
- Mala Vida, Valencian Red- Fruit-forward blend of Tempranillo, Shiraz, Monastrell & Cab Sauv, aged in oak for 8 months. Intense aromas of red & black fruit & subtle vanilla. Sweet, ripe tannins.
- A Mano Biano: Wine Merchant top 100/IWC Silver/SWA Silver - White peach and floral with citrus giving the palate a wonderfully complex and zesty balance.
Option 3 – With Champagne
- Charles Heidseick Brut Reserve - The wine that has swept the board in the wine awards for the last 3 years: structured, complex and balanced, with foaming mousse, intense flavour and a long, complex biscuity finish.
Option 4 – With Wine & Champagne