It is the policy of Delilah Fine Foods to ensure that all our goods are supplied to our customers in perfect condition and that every possible precaution is taken to protect the integrity of the product that is sold. To this end, we do not exchange food, beverage or any other item that has come into contact with the person. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Every effort will be made to supply the items as specified. However, the contents of the Hampers are subject to demand, availability and ruling prices. Delilah Fine Foods reserve the right to substitute items of an equal or higher value. Items shown in photographs and accompanying list are purely illustrative of a typical example of contents.
Gifts containing Christmas items ordered during the rest of the year will automatically be substituted unless otherwise requested. Vintages of wines may change through the year.
CLAIMS FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE
In the unlikely event of damage or loss in transit, we will replace the damaged contents or gift immediately free of charge providing the following:
1. The goods are signed for on reciept as either 'damaged' or 'unexamined'.
2. The carrier and ourselves are informed at once and it is confirmed by the recipient to us in writing within 3 days of delivery quoting reference number on the parcel.
3. Damaged goods must be retained for inspection and it may be required that they be returned to Delilah Fine Foods at our expense before replacement or refund.
4. All claims must be submitted within a reasonable time. Our couriers recommend a maximum of fourteen days.
5. Returned goods must clearly show the full name, address and telephone number of the sender.
6. We cannot accept responsibility for the wrong order or non-delivery, resulting from incorrect information or addresses being provided
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
Customers have the right to cancel their order without reason by informing us with 7 working days of receipt of the goods, and returning the goods to us. In this case they will receive a full refund less any charge for perishable goods which cannot be resold and any items which have been unsealed or consumed. Refund will take place within 30 days of written notice of cancellation once the hamper has been returned to us suitably packaged. All returned items must be in good condition. In these circumstances Delilah Fine Foods will not be responsible for the cost of returning goods. Notification of order cancellation must be in writing.
It is illegal to sell alcohol under the age of 18. It is also an offence for persons under 18 to buy, or attempt to buy alcohol. No person under the age of 18 may place an order with Delilah Fine Foods Ltd if the goods contain alcohol.